VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Amc Appeal To Waco To Dead End?

Rate this question

Bevo

Question

The BVA remanded my dependent effective date and approved 2 new service connections as I have previously posted On October 30th. Today I got the attached letter. It makes it look like Waco is shoving it to the back of the line? This was filed is a 5 1/2 year old appeal!!! What can I do here?

waco is so screwed up its not even funny anymore. they will do anything to deny your claim, screw the date up, ect.

If you tell them where your medical records are, and dont put a date range, they wont even look for the records and will deny your claim. you have to spoonfeed them everything, draw pictures , highlight, explain things to them like they are mentally retarded, follow up on everything you send them, get everything datestamped proving they recieved it., I have been dealing with these incompetent people since 96 , and they are very antagonistic.

You need to stay VERY involved in your claim, ASSUME nothing, VERIFY everything, TRUST nobody. be very business like and persistant. It is not a veteran friendly compassionate system, that appreciates youe service, it is a wolf in sheeps clothing, and an damn ugly wolf, that will chew you up if u let it.

Edited by 63SIERRA

Hang in there Bevo, ITS a hell of alot different system than u are used., to there is no sense of urgency, there is no compassion, there is no ownership of responsibility,. They have created a system that makes it impossible to get things worked out in a sensible manner. everything is designed to distance and delay . They relied on the ignorance of veterans for a long long time, and now that the internet is here , its a new ballgame. They are very good at ditracting you from the issues at hand by sending u on wild goose chases with paperwork and beauracracy,, stay focused, stay effective, stay on em. in other words you must learn to look thru thier bullshit.