VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Mes

Rate this question

jfarr22384

Question

I logged into my ebenefits account today to check my claim status and I was surprised to see a change after a year of gathering dust. Under "What we still need from others" it says MES with a date requested: 11/11/2013 and due date: 1/11/2014. Does anyone know what this means. Thanks in advance for the help.

Semper Fi

SSgt USMC

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

So I got a call today and found out that MES is the company contracted to perform my C&P exams. They called to verify my phone number and mailing address and to check my availability for the next 30 days. The woman on the phone stated that my C&P exams will be scheduled within that time frame.

I submitted my initial claim on 8 Nov 2012 and I'm thankful that I'm moving forward in the process. I'm located in Texas and my Regional Office is in Waco. I completed the claim process on my own and hopefully things will end with a positive outcome.

dont be surprised if waco lowballs you., especially becasuse your the FNG .

I received a letter sent one day air in my mailbox today from Veterans Evaluation Services letting me know they have been contracted through the VA to assist in addressing the backlog of Veterans requiring Compensation and /or Pension Evaluations. My first exam is scheduled for 20 Nov 2013 at 9am. I will keep you posted on how things go.

I just gave them my availability dates via phone conversation yesterday so I was surprised to get a letter with an appointment the next day.