VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Will I Escape My Anti-Social World

Rate this question

82airborne

Question

Well this is a new thread. I have completed a 16 week course of psychotherapy in a group of about 10-15 people. I have realized I prefer being alone away from strangers. I hate going to hospitals and it's a bunch of STrANGE individuals around me. Right now I'm feeling extra jittery lightheaded shaky all of the above. My question is how will psychs are MEDS stop these crazy thoughts that I have. Will I stay jittery. I swear I take about close to tn pills a day my primary are physician says that my liver points are up. It could be because of the pills I don't know. That's one reason I been paranoid of going to the doctor. When I didn't go to the doctor all my lab results was fine. Now that I keep current with doctors it seems my health s getting worse and worse. Ok I'm 90% disabled my income is ok and stable but it as done nothing far as my mind and the way I think. So I realize like a said months ago no money in the world would benefit you if your mind isn't right. So yes I plan on staying in therapy just not group counseling. I will only leave the house for doctor visits and psych visits. I will avoid being around strangers because I still have a very violent side that's easily provoked. This February I turn 40. Will I part I doubt it. I have no real. Desire to party with others. Even with my family I have mild desires of being with. So this is where I'm at right now. My insurance waiver has been waived for 10,000 dollars of insurance I called the insurance to check and make sure I was right because in my health right now death. Is certan to my future. I told her I was 90% disabled and my fees was waived she said the only way it was waived if I was Lund totally disabled. So I guess they got me at 10O% disable they just haven't told me. I don't know. I plan on calling the 800 number to check to see if I need to submit anything for the tdiu part of my claim. OOOOH well today starts a new chapter of my life after group therapy. Once again THANX for having me one more time. This place have helped me get through many miserable nights when insomnia reared it's ugly head after I wrote out my thoughts on here I was able to go to sleep so I guess venting helps

I don't even interact that much here, let alone with real life humans.

What gets me is that people just don't seem to have any respect for physical boundaries. People in the market don't hesitate to reach right in front of you, or they let their kids holler and run around. Heck, grown ups holler to each other from one end of the aisle to the other. At the check out, they bump you with their carts so they can start unloading before you're even done unloading yours.

Then the therapist tells me to have more practise interacting with people. Why? I don't have much to offer - I'm not hip or amusing or entertaining. My politics aren't very popular, my views on religion and society don't seem to be popular, either. Why can't I be left alone, live in my house in the country, and keep my business to myself?

I help out on another forum for people with a specific problem that I happen to have a lot of experience and knowledge about. I donate to charity. I'm kind to animals. Most importantly, I take care of my husband, who is 100% PTSD plus physical issues. Isn't that enough? Do I have to be sociable, too?

And how are you supposed to trust other people when you know dang well that you can't? Just get up one morning and decide you've been silly for the last 30 years?

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't even trust myself. I keep sneaking up on myself. No, actually, I like people. I usually believe what people tell me until I find out they are lying. There are lots of good people and 10% bastards. Unfortunately, the bastards run the world.

John

I don't even interact that much here, let alone with real life humans.

What gets me is that people just don't seem to have any respect for physical boundaries. People in the market don't hesitate to reach right in front of you, or they let their kids holler and run around. Heck, grown ups holler to each other from one end of the aisle to the other. At the check out, they bump you with their carts so they can start unloading before you're even done unloading yours.

Then the therapist tells me to have more practise interacting with people. Why? I don't have much to offer - I'm not hip or amusing or entertaining. My politics aren't very popular, my views on religion and society don't seem to be popular, either. Why can't I be left alone, live in my house in the country, and keep my business to myself?

I help out on another forum for people with a specific problem that I happen to have a lot of experience and knowledge about. I donate to charity. I'm kind to animals. Most importantly, I take care of my husband, who is 100% PTSD plus physical issues. Isn't that enough? Do I have to be sociable, too?

And how are you supposed to trust other people when you know dang well that you can't? Just get up one morning and decide you've been silly for the last 30 years?

Yeah all the noise messes with me when I'm in stores also all the movement makes me have panic attacks

I don't even trust myself. I keep sneaking up on myself. No, actually, I like people. I usually believe what people tell me until I find out they are lying. There are lots of good people and 10% bastards. Unfortunately, the bastards run the world.John

It do seem like the rude gets further in life

TOO MANY PEOPLE TO WATCH

Those of us who are anti social usually had something or saw something commited by another human being that is so shocking or violent, that we cannot trust the human species ever again. its a lonely existance but at least we feel safe and dont have to deal with the " issues " of others. SO many times ive trusted, and been wronged. I trust God my dog, my wife, and my .45.

Man this weeken me and my girl went to las Vegas. They had the marathon. So it was crowded downtown. All I could think of when people was cheering for the runners and singing America beautiful songs. All I could think about was something blowing up like what happened in Boston. My gal wanted to stay but my nerves got the best of me. So I had to leave that place. Even tho everybody was having a good time I wasn't all I could sense is danger that I didn't want no part of. So I really realize I don't want no part of crowded places where it's a lot of people. I just want to be left alone. So as we was leaving this guy come up to me asking me where I was from asking me for money just invading my personal space immediately I got prepared to attack if he made the wrong movement. Luckily he didn't so another thing I need to realize is that I need to go to places where bums don't be at. All I could do was smell this guy liqoury breathe as I pump my gas. Why must I give him a dollar just to get peace. I think laws provide people a safe haven to act stupid. All I wanted was gas I didn't want to meet a new friend give up my cash or expose my information of where I come from. He just didn't know what he was in for if he kept pressing me. All I want to do is Live my life in my own world invite the ones I want in my world I do not want to be violated. OOOOH well. I'm back in isolation in my house happy to be back in my own personal space where I don't have to smell nobodies breathe and answer UNwanted questions. Soooo that is where I'm at right now.