VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Preparation For Desicion, Going On Week 4!

Rate this question

Scout Swimmer

Question

Every time I have had a denial, it has been really quick - like a day with the rater. Favorable decisions have taken longer. In my experience the fast ones often miss evidence and deny. I would have more confidence in a decision someone took their time with. That said, it could also just be in line for the rater. I hope you get a fair decision promptly!

I sat in prep for decision from May 18 and moved to pending decision approval on Oct 31. I haven't had any movement since. I was in prep for decision for a little over 5 months. Each claim is a little different when referring to time frames. Good luck to you! Hope you have a favorable decision soon!!

Phil,

I never drank or smoked in my life, but dang if it isn't so addicting to check Ebennies twice a day. I try not to, but I am so nervous and frustrated with this whole process. Wish you guys the best and I hope we all get an early Christmas.

Navy04 - ONLY twice a day??? I check a whole lot more than that, lol. And when eBennies comes up with only half of the status text showing I literally stop breathing for a second thinking maybe the status has finally changed. I'm embarrassed to admit it. I keep swearing off of it too, Phil, then I check. Pretty sure I'm gonna go check again after finishing this post...