VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Preparation For Desicion, Going On Week 4!

Rate this question

Scout Swimmer

Question

Great new for you Glass. I am new on here. I have had a claim in since Feb of this year. Went to the preparation for Desicion on October 7th. Still nothing new. I know the waiting game quite well but the bill collectors are not waiting very well. So good luck to all. Would appreciate to see who got what for compensation if that is not too personal?

Sorry, my date was September 7th for the Prep for Desicion.

Edited by penmar

Dude (infantry) switch! The DAV service officers downtown have NEVER been rude.

Since my claim is almost over, I'm gonna wait it out but once this is done...I'm done with AL! They have done nothing to really help my situation. When I asked why they hadn't done a cue on my stuff (which was clearly a cue) they acted like they didnt know what it was. Smh!

Great new for you Glass. I am new on here. I have had a claim in since Feb of this year. Went to the preparation for Desicion on October 7th. Still nothing new. I know the waiting game quite well but the bill collectors are not waiting very well. So good luck to all. Would appreciate to see who got what for compensation if that is not too personal?

Sorry, my date was September 7th for the Prep for Desicion.

Most everyone will say all claims are different and you can't base one time line on another but mine went to prep for decision may 18 and a decision was made oct 31 but hasnt moved any since. Knowing a decision was made 3 weeks ago and I still have no idea what it was is driving me crazy.

One a funny note, I actually get embarrassed when I look at "account activity" on ebennies cause it always shows several times logged in every single day. It's good to know I'm not the only one checking so much lol.

Really sorry to hear that - seems like a lot of people here have had bad VSO experiences. It's just weird to me - I just assumed that if you're in that role it's cause you really really want to help vets.