VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Trying To Figure Out Where Claim Is

Rate this question

63SIERRA

Question

called Ebennies number today asking why one of my current claim contentions was no longer showing on ebenifits. .,. the lady transfered me to the RO. I always thought my claims was at WACO ro. The lady told me she was at the nashville tennesee RO. I asked if she was in charge of handling input for the ebennies info and she said no she was in charge of rating claims. She told me she would have waco forward the information on my claim to her, to input into her system.

So all I can figure is that waco shipped out my claim to tennesee RO to decide???

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

I called 1800 983-0937 told them my concern and my claim number and they transfered me almost instantly. At first I thought I was talkiing to an ebennies data input person, until she told me she was an RO out of nashville, VERY helpful and friendly. It turns out, when sayno waco farmed my claim out to them they didnt send one of my contentions, so luckily I spotted it. The nice lady told me when they got all of the info they would rate my claim.

Waco can and will screw up anything they put thier hands on so im happy my claim is outta there. I dont know how often ebennies transfers folks , but it was quick and easy. maybe its a good backdoor way to speak with someone.

Waco is in the top ten worst places to have a claim, nashville is 24th on the list, and runs a very effiecient operation, so other RO s sometimes send them thier claims when they are overwhelmed. on my particular claim, I sent them proof, that someone at waco fabricated items in my claim, and I pointed out that tampering with government records was a felony, . that may be why they shipped my claim off as well, they got caught, and dont want it in thier house anymore.

If u have a claim in waco you better watch them with both eyes.

I've always dialed 800 827-1000. I didn't know about this number. Waco is treacherous. They claimed to not have received evidence that I submitted that would have swayed my case to my side. They denied my claim and closed it so quickly after I submitted my IMO that it made my head spin. I had to request that it be reconsidered based on new and material evidence and now they want to drag their feet again!!

Shyne-I

Edited by Shyne-I