VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got Varo Response To Inquiry

Rate this question

Berta

Question

GOOD MORNING MRS. SIMMONS:

THERE IS A PRESENTLY PENDING REOPENED SERVICE CONNECTED DEATH CLAIM WHICH THIS OFFICE ESTABLISHED FOR YOU ON AUGUST 8,2006. THIS IS IN ADDITION TO YOUR PENDING APPEAL. THE VA CLAIMS FOLDER IS PRESENTLY AT THE BOARD OF VETERANS APPEALS IN WASHINGTON D.C. YOU MAY CONTACT THEM AT 202-565-5436.

PLEASE CALL US AT 1-800-827-1000 AFTER 9:00AM TO SPEAK WITH A VETERANS BENEFITS COUNSELOR WHO WILL ASSIST YOU FURTHER AS TO YOUR PENDING CLAIMS STATUS.

I filed 3 separate claims for direct SC of my husband's death , three separate reasons by medical evidence-

and I used the fact that he was misdiagnosed (FTCA) (Sec 1151 award) for all of them.

A claimant should use every potential scenario they can as support for service connection.

I raised a lot of Hell over the BVA transfer in July so this must be what some of that hell produced.

I better check my battle plan log- can't recall what specifcally triggered this-

I think they suggested in January that they would re-open as a CUE -a prior 1998 decision.

But Whoop ti dooo -a re-open- that would mean my files have to come back from the BVA!

and they will get a copy of my SF 95 probably by Wednesday-Yippee--

This is a battlefield, a paper war of words- if you fight the fight-you will get results!

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet