VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question

Rate this question

infantry10

Question

I have a question. I read on here, if you receive ch. 35 benefits you are p&t. Do you have to send in the employee questionnaire form every year if you are p&t? Can someone please explain this to me a little cause I'm confused at how I lost my 100% cause VA says I didn't send in that form. I've never sent one in any year before and I've never been told I had to. I've to this day never received one in the mail either. Are you required to send them if you are p&t?

Edited by infantry10

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Usually the VA will send you a form to Fill out yearly, but as Berta has said on here before, just go ahead and atleast one a year send in that form, whether they say the VA needs it or not. One thing a friend to me when I started this whole Disability stuff, " No one cares more about our money, but us ". The VA loves to reduce us for anything, even when it is their fault, yet we have to fight for every penny they owe us. Take care and hope this helps, and keep us posted.

• HadIt.com Elder

I would say anyone who is TDIU and receiving the 100% pay rate should fill one out and submit it yearly. It is the VA's duty to send you the form, however since the VA has the expectation of regularity, I wouldn't rely on them sending the form to you. I would keep a stack of the forms in my file cabinet, and submit one every oct/nov, just to be on the safe side. jmo

pr

• HadIt.com Elder

I send in a employment questionnaire every year via certified mail. I am going to do that this week now that you mention it. I am P&T but I still send in the form until I hit age 70 or I actually get 100 Schedular somehow.

John

Thanks for answering guys. I was confused but I understand it now. I guess my mind and frustration is starting to get to me. I had seen the light when I move to decision approval phase but I been there over a month and I guess I'm back in the dark with anger towards va again.

Edited by infantry10