VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Moved From Preperation To Pending--Now How Long?

Rate this question

penmar

Question

I moved from preparation decision to Pending Decision approval.... any idea how long this might take? I know that I am ansey but hey it is getting harder and harder to stay motivated. The wolves are knocking at the door and I have nothing to feed them. Thank you all for the support, has been a long hard road.

My claim switched from under review which it stood at for 10 months to prep decision on the 4th and today its at pending decision approval I only can hope my keeps moving this fast from here on out, but at least there's movement and good news on the horizon for everyone I think we will be getting a good Christmas this year knowing some of us have missed so many already good luck to all!

I hope so scout. I'm not sure why I've been at pending decision for so long. I'm thinking it may have something to do with it being a adminstrative review claim. I don't know much about how those work but mine seems to be moving like a snail. Good luck you guys! I'm glad to hear both of yours is moving fast.

Infantry10 I'm hoping it comes I'm surely in need of it... some tips I picked up when you submit an IRIS it can help your claim get attention and possibly move it faster along also if you call ask them how to expedite your claim in certain hardships it can also be pushed a little fast won't set it at the front of theine but is an effective way to bring attention to your case good luck guys!

• HadIt.com Elder

I have had a lousy claim in for a 10% increase in my DmII for 6 months and all the VA has to do is get the records from next door and evaluate them. My claim is in the "gathering evidence" phase. What gathering do those bums have to do? If they can drag out this small claim (but legitimate) I am glad I am not desperate for money. I was once and I swear if they had of denied me I would be in prison on death row hypothetically speaking, of course.

John,

I am with you, I submitted a FDC in September that is just beginning to move, no C&P or anything. I waited a year and a half while active waiting to be medically retired, but atleast I was getting paid. Now I am unemployed and have a FDC and SSDI claim going at the same time. It is so stressful and I have enough saved for a few months, but then I too will be struggling. Tired of waiting for the Govt to pay us what we deserve.