VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Imo Validity

Rate this question

LanceJoseph

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Go with what Megh has said. I friend of mine who is a Psychotherapist he wrote a letter for me on his letter head and signature. You know the VA looks for any small detail to deny us.

• In Memoriam

My IMO was faxed. I copied it without the fax date. They refused my IMO, until I figured out why they were rejecting it, and then sent in the complete document with the date to the VA once more. The IMO was finally accepted.

CS is what it is

Sad that you (we) have to cover our six's like this, however, time and time again it is proves to be necessary.

they figured out were getting educated, and they aint liking it. so they look for technicalities. tit for tat. my uncle can beat up your uncle type bs.

Yuppers. Can't really argue that point. I think it's the same thing you and most say on here though. VA will only get away with what you let them. So as long as you have the means to fight, the means to keep the pressure on them, keep doing so, it may be years until your efforts may be realized, you may win, you may not, you may get something close to what you have to sacrifice to be proven right, then again you may not. I think it's the journey and the end result that will really tell whether you are truly at peace with your victory. Also, one veteran's victory against the VA or wrong doers is a victory for all us veterans and future veteran's a like.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use