Announcements

• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• VA Watchdog

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sign in to follow this  
Josh

Hi Carlie...do You Remember Me?

Thank you for the welcome back Infantry10 and gp747, Colombia and other countries are there for you to "explore" should you wish to do so but I would not reccommend it doing it on your own w/o a local one of the opposite sex to work together with the locals. Me, I was luckybeyond belief to have met my dearest Giovanna. She was a girl who had seen the world and I backed her 100%. I loved and will always have her deep in my heart. You may think this next part odd but I have had dreams with her and I talking that I could not distinquish from reality. The last time was just days ago. I remember being so glad to see her. We were in the kitchen talking and the moment I looked into her eyes and ask "Oh Sweety Bee, Where oh where have you been? I have been looking everywhere for you?"

Suddenly, what I saw was a lightening speed trail of glistening silver starlike particles forming a double "SS" moving away from me at what seemed light speed.

It was as though I was supposed to know where she had been and what a silly question from this man of hers. Of course, she has seen the face of God and I can only imagine, Oh Sweety Bee, I will forever love you,

Edited by Josh

Thank you for the welcome back Infantry10 and gp747, Colombia and other countries are there for you to "explore" should you wish to do so but I would not reccommend it doing it on your own w/o a local one of the opposite sex to work together with the locals. Me, I was luckybeyond belief to have met my dearest Giovanna. She was a girl who had seen the world and I backed her 100%. I loved and will always have her deep in my heart. You may think this next part odd but I have had dreams with her and I talking that I could not distinquish it from reality. The last time was just days ago and I remember being so glad to see her. We were in the kitchen talking and the moment I looked into her eyes and ask "Oh Sweety Bee, Where oh where have you been? I have been looking everywhere for you?"

Suddenly, what I saw was a lightening speed trail of glistening silver starlike particles forming a double "SS" moving away from me at whatseemed light speed. It was as though I was supposed to know where she had been and what a silly question from this man of hers. Of course, she has seen the face of God and I can only imagine, Oh Sweety Bee, I will forever love you,

I think you should be able to see the Farm if you do a search for "Shalimar, Giovanna, Turbaco".... Let me check.

Ok sure sorry about your loved one ,you must have reaaly loved her just like I do my wife ,she has cancer however they said the last surgery she had they got it all but they said that on the first surgery ,something happen to her I just dont think I could take it . I will google map what you said .

Look for Turbaco, Colombia... Leaving turbaco is a road that goes to Turbana. Amazingbut the last time I checked Google Earth had gone down the road.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=google+maps&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF-8&ei=0-iWUrP7HYXJkAeLmYGICw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg

use Google maps

This is the Front gate of Shalimar. The Two Black Lines on the Gate are in remembrance of Giovanna. I sold the farm soon after this photo which is why you see "Se Vende" on the front.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=google+maps&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF-8&ei=0-iWUrP7HYXJkAeLmYGICw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg

use Google maps

This is the Front gate of Shalimar. The Two Black Lines on the Gate are in remembrance of Giovanna. I sold the farm soon after this photo which is why you see "Se Vende" on the front.

Man I was exploring the option of living in another country at one time the law and order thing is what had me worried ,know what I mean . I got in jail in Mexico one time and that made a believer out of me just for drinking a little too much.Needless to say my money was divided right in front of me ,but I had the most in a sock and they didn't look here hit the state line as fast as I could.