VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Years And Years.. And So So Many Tears

Rate this topic

Josh

Yes Notorious Kelly, It was an epic romance. Love story true to life that covered the depths of the soul revealed. I would love to publish a book and one about Giovanna's history and life. Gio was a "fighter" and so very brave.

Giovanna was a very special woman who was a major force helping those in recovery beginning in Colombia expanding to initiate groups all over South America and working with others in the Groups structure to unify the battle supporting those fighting against the dark monster of addiction. Before she passed away Gio had spent years on the World Board of that group, reaching out her hand supporting those who were truly suffering.

Gio's passing was not only a major personal loss, but a loss for the world.

You want a laugh with me about her? Let me post a photo of her that shows you what she would say whenever and wherever she felt the urge to speak out.

She was Super Great...... It makes me laugh when I see her like this.

We bought a home in Colombia and this is photo was taken while the kitchen was torn apart during the remodeling process.... he he he What a wonderful girl!

post-300-0-84250300-1387589376_thumb.jpg

Edited by Josh

I believe God blesses the rightous with thier true soulmate, and you were blessed. you will be together again, in Paradise, serving God. The only thing between you and her right now is time,. be joyful, rejoice. and celebrate her life on earth but look forward to your life in heaven.

• HadIt.com Elder

Josh I have watched you post for many years all the time believing you were getting a raw deal from VA. I am really happy to see that you won your claim.

By the way November is still a good month for Veterans against VA.

63Sierra, Reading your words was sweet music to my soul. Thank you ever so much for sharing those words. At one point in time I was not sure if there was something after this life. but now I am sure of it, Giovanna Ghisays awaits my joining her again one day but for now is with the father she so loved and missed and many many other good souls in paradise. Josh

• 2 weeks later...

I want to thank all of the group who stopped by to either read the entries, read the pages, especially those of you who replied, I was trying to add music to the background of the different sections as they opened but was unable to do so. Plus we are limited to 2M entries. I guess I could have put links in to another site but imagine, I have been away from computers for so long that I do not even know how to initiate a site. Easy to learn though with all the resources and could probably cut, paste and edit as needed.....

My project now is to produce a multimedia production of my dearest Sweety Bee Giovanna's life story for family, friends and associates. Her travels covered the globe and I was so very lucky that she and I became soul mates in all ways.

May 2014 be the most wonderful year in our lives.

You shall see and hear from me in hopefully the not to distant future when I receive the next word from the VA.

Thank you and a salute ad bow to you all.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use