VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Got Dr. Bash's Second

Rate this question

Berta

Question

He demolished the VARO's "expert" medical opinion!

WIth full experience and rationale-

He suggested that I send this IMO to the RO, the BVA, to my Congressman and my State Senators-

(I might report this VA doctor to the State Medical board.)

Peace with Honor is coming for my dead husband Rod.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hey Berta, in my latest appeal = the SOC listed in the evidence section that they used a medical opinion from Dr. Ricky H------. Based upon that I guess I just received a medical degree from somewhere so I could write you an IMO. They have already proved that at least they will list it as evidence per my SOC.

I asked them in the VA9 to fully identify this Dr. Ricky H------ and provide contact info as I really wanted to meet with him to determine what type of care he had provided to me. We will see what they say about that.

Dr. Ricky

Doctor- did you provide a "More than likely "statement?

If so they should have awarded your claim!

Proves my point -our claims are being handled by RO illiterates and/or people under terrible stress-

I dont care about the VA's stress and I will add to it in any way I can until they do their jobs.

jsacy- Rod's hypertension as well as the CAD and CVA were determined to have been negligently treated by the VA when I sued them.Documented -Office of General Counsel VA.

My SMC CUE in adjudication presently (I got improper advice at the time from a vet rep and did not file a NOD on the cued decision )

involves all of above SMC retro , which VA already determined were over 100%.

Retro under Section 1151 and also under Nehmer.

I know they saw the value of this claim well before I ever did-

it will all cost them a 6 digit award.(Due to the Nehmer Stipulation and Court Order)

Edited by Berta

Guest jstacy

Berta, To me the Keyword is Hypertension. The VA can argue until it turns blue. But with Hypertension and CVA they have no leg to stand on.