VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Got Dr. Bash's Second

Rate this question

Berta

Question

He demolished the VARO's "expert" medical opinion!

WIth full experience and rationale-

He suggested that I send this IMO to the RO, the BVA, to my Congressman and my State Senators-

(I might report this VA doctor to the State Medical board.)

Peace with Honor is coming for my dead husband Rod.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

John - the degree was generously granted to me by VA. It is a degree in C&P medicine with an emphasis on English. My fees are based upon the outcome of the IMO such as:

DUE TO: 9.99

MORE LIKELY THAN NOT: 7.99

COULD BE LIKELY: 6.99

IMHO: 1.99

NOT LIKELY: .99

AIN'T NO WAY IN HELL: Free - kick back payment will be paid by VA

EXTRA CHARGES WILL APPLY IF I HAVE TO MAKE UP STRESSORS

Berta, I apoligize for making fun inside of your very serious post please don't be mad. I just had to blow steam after I saw their referral in my SOC to an IMO from DR. Ricky H------ which is me. Just goes to show that if they did read your IMO's no telling what they would have said about them.

He demolished the VARO's "expert" medical opinion!

WIth full experience and rationale-

He suggested that I send this IMO to the RO, the BVA, to my Congressman and my State Senators-

(I might report this VA doctor to the State Medical board.)

Peace with Honor is coming for my dead husband Rod.

Berta,

As I have said at least a thousand times, maybe not always on the board but to every Vet I meet that I engage in conversation about getting comped, is get in touch with Berta on Hadit.

You have to be the most Talented,knowledgeable & helpful person I have ever had the privilege of meeting even though we have never met personaly I feel I know you.

You are one of the few humans walking this Earth who are willing to take the time to help their fellow man/woman in their time of need & not turn your back on them or say " To bad" "Tough Luck" or "happens to all of us" & call it a day

I feel the person/persons will one day get their just rewards for the misery they have caused you thru the death of your Husband for their indifference,lazyness or whatever one would wish to call it.

As Yamamoto said when the Japanense attacked Pearl Harbor " I think we have awaken a Sleeping Tiger" which is what I think is what happened in your case.

If I was in charge of the VA I would beat the bushes till I found said person/persons responsible for your injustice & put then in the unemployment line not only for being lazy but for being responsible for so many Veterans being Comped as they should be & it's because of U.

I happen to be one U got comped & without U I would have given up but U kept answering all my questions for which I can never thank U enough.

Good Luck in every venture U under take & stay the person U are as the world needs U & more like U.

Sincerly,

Gary Schneider

Gary- nice to "See" you here-----you had a LONG HARD ROAD- with mountains before you -with your claim-

I am still thrilled that you succeeded.

Men and women ---Gary NEVER gave up and believe me- he went through years fighting them-

When I succeeded in the past -I thought the VA might have changed- it did- it got worse and as a new claimant again for 3 1/2 years-I am appalled by the "injustices" they perpetuate on veterans, such as VCAA Gate.

There are plenty of claims at the BVA that should NOT be there.