VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Authorization Review

Rate this question

MikeR

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I know this has been discussed but I was wondering if anyone else has an "Authorization Review" as the only action in Ebenefits. My retro was awarded in March and we did a NOD, but that is still open so even though the AR was closed on 12/10 I am guessing it is a QA action by the RO?

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Good question! I see this in the claims completed section and there are three completed "authorization reviews" usually a year apart...Is this perhaps done after they receive the yearly form sent in for TDIU or something else?? Anyone have any ideas for us?

LC

I have an open claim for Authorization Review too. In the remarks it say Unsolicited Service Treatment Records back in the summer. Funny thing is my claim was decided Nov 2012, and I submitted a FDC Sep 2013. It is weir that mine was listed on site back in the summer, yet it is still active on Ebene.

• HadIt.com Elder

I have an open claim for Authorization Review too. In the remarks it say Unsolicited Service Treatment Records back in the summer. Funny thing is my claim was decided Nov 2012, and I submitted a FDC Sep 2013. It is weir that mine was listed on site back in the summer, yet it is still active on Ebene.

E Benefits is often less than accurate. (Garbage in Garbage out!)