VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Frustrated! Bbe W/no Rating Info?

Rate this question

Tashfish

Question

Hi everyone! Wish I was having a better day but I'm near nuclear meltdown today. Surprisingly my son pulled out a BBE from the mailbox last night which shocked me since according to ebenefits my claim backtracked frm prep for notification to pending decision approval again-even though Peggy told me a decision had already been made! I opened the BBE dated 14 Dec, only to find a veterans handbook for my health benefits, welcoming me to the system. Inside it says I am priority D, 0 service connected, and the letters say my book will give me know info abt any other pending claims. An additional form talks abt my right to appeal their decision! What is going on? If a decision has been made since the 4th and my book is dated the 14th, this makes it look like nothing was approved with absolutely no explanation! Please help!!

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Sorry for the typos earlier! Soooo I submitted an IRIS request, and I talked to my VSO whom sounded like he was in a hurry. VSO said they did get info on my claim dated the 4th (Peggy was right abt that), but he couldn't get it open while i was on the phone with him because someone else was in it at the same time? He said he thinks it was 20% but he stopped short of saying he was positive on that. The Bbe I got yesterday was my "clinic" packet and he said to wait a few more days for another letter. If 20% is my rating, I'll look at it as a blessing that I received anything, but I was truly hoping for 30% with the chronic shoulder issues and my scarring. :( If ebennies is still reading as pending decision approval (back from prep for notification) is it possible they are still deciding something? I know I need to just wait like you guys said to, but its so hard :/. I need a time out....