VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Chiropractor Opinion In Addition To Fdc Claim

Rate this question

Mont36

Question

Went today and received the chiropractor opinion relating to secondary conditions. She stated that it is more than likely than not that my back condition(lumbago) is due to flat feet and she goes on to say how flat feet causes body joints to be misaligned and pain to travel through joints such as knees(Pes anserinus bursitis).I had a orthopedic doctor state whether it was more than likely than not the same as she stated and he wrote it up as well. Is this good enough to go forward with claim? Also Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction was diagnosed. Could I do a FDC if I have everything I need as far as evidence? And could I tell them to rate based on evidence I submit instead of getting an exam when I file a new claim?

you can tell them anything you want, but they are not good at believing vets. They will likely want to send you to a va doc to try and counter what you submit, rather than verify. Your off to a good start though. try it.

I would complete a VA FM 21-526ez (fully developed claim) attach both of the letters you stated and submit to the VARO in your state. The VA will look and review statements by outside doctors. Being told that the VA will send you to see a VA doc to counter what had been submitted has no merit and is warrantless.

When a veteran submits a letter from a doctor and the doctor explains the diagnosis, explains how the secondary condition is related and/or caused by the SC disability, and explains on how he/she reached that decision and annotate any case files that were used in the assistance of the determination, you will be ok. If you submit a letter from a doc that does not explain the who what when where why and how, then you will have problems..

+And could I tell them to rate based on evidence I submit instead of getting an exam when I file a new claim?+

if it works for you let me know, because I will refile all my claims and tell them that..

ONLY USE WHAT I PROVIDE YOU.

Megp your not looking at the big picture.

Edited by 63SIERRA

Megp do you think I could call my RO and tell them to just use what I can generate to decide my claims. ? dont send me for a CP ?

If they did it for me, would they not have to do it for every vet who requests?

Heres what I think, I think the RO would look at it like he was hiding something. even though we know he isnt, and is trying to move his claim along. It would automatically generate suspicion.

I dont see the VA thru rose colored glasses like you seem to. Just being real here.

In no way am I trying to hide something only trying to expedite the red tape that we as veterans go through. I feel that I as well as other veterans are tired of the VA prolonging claims so that's why I was going to ask the VA to do this. I am good with the way I am putting the claim in so please don't be sarcastic. I have gathered lots of evidence so that I may have a strong case.