VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Farmed Out?

Rate this question

usdart

Question

Just checked Ebennies this Morn and it shows my file Has been moved to Phoenix from Seattle.

Seattle is my RO so I am guessing they farmed me out due to backlog in Seattle.

I am taking this as a good sign that maybe there will be some activity since I have been at 'review of evidence' for 6 months.

Any thoughts?

• Your Designated Power of Attorney

VIETNAM VETERANS OF AMERICA

• Regional Office of Jurisdiction: help_icon.gif

The Regional Office of Jurisdiction is the station that has primary authority over your claim and permanent jurisdiction of your claim folder.

Seattle

• Temporary Office of Jurisdiction: help_icon.gif

In an effort to expedite the processing of your claim, we have temporarily sent your folder to a different Regional Office that will have authority over this specific claim only.

Phoenix

• Send Documentation To

Department of Veterans Affairs Regional Office
    Regional Office
    Henry M. Jackson Federal Building
    915 Second Avenue
    Seattle, WA 98174

Edited by usdart

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

The same thing happen to me. Mine was sent to Nashville from LA, and sure enough it was a good thing. My claim in LA had been on going for almost 3 years, and once it was moved to Nashville I had a rating within 3 months.

Hope your's gets done soon.

Good Luck.

Sounds like a POSITIVE to me!

So you got a Rating after it was moved.

Did you already have your C&P before it was moved?

I ask because I have not had one as yet.

Thanks Aggie

Edited by usdart

Actually, I had already received 90% and all C&P exams had been completed. The reason my claim continued was because of my left eye being blind and had other issues with it and they weren't certain how to rate the eye. But when it was moved to Nashville there they rated me at 100% P&T which closed my claim within a couple of months .

Good Luck, Please don't hesitate to ask me for any other information. I'll be more than happy to try and answer any questions you might have.

Thank you..

I am trying to find out if the C&P is done at which level of the eight. My claim is at Review of evidence and I would like to find out if the C&P is done before this level or during. Or possibly the claim will be kicked backwords for some of the claims and an decision made on others.

I have 4 things I applied for.

If this confuses you then join the club, I don't know what the heck they are doing.

during the review of evidence, if someone at the VA determines that they need a clarification additional x-rays, mri's or any other tests they will notify the VA. Normally the C/P exams are prompted during the development phase.