VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Strange Occurances On Ebennefits

Rate this question

usdart

Question

This is hard to explain or believe, but, it happened two different times.

While I was right clicking my mouse to copy and paste things from Ebennies to Hadit I noticed some extra info that did not show up. Meaning, just reading on the site page of Ebennies it did not show that my File was sent to Phoenix. It was obviously there but did not appear. But, when I copied that info and then pasted it here it showed up.

This is the second time this has happened. If I had not copied and then pasted I would not have known this info.

I marked this in RED below as the missing text.

Very strange and makes me wonder if others are missing vital info this way. Maybe just Dinasaur me and my old pre-historic computer..just don't know.

• Your Designated Power of Attorney

VIETNAM VETERANS OF AMERICA

• Regional Office of Jurisdiction: help_icon.gif

The Regional Office of Jurisdiction is the station that has primary authority over your claim and permanent jurisdiction of your claim folder.

Seattle

• Temporary Office of Jurisdiction: help_icon.gif

In an effort to expedite the processing of your claim, we have temporarily sent your folder to a different Regional Office that will have authority over this specific claim only.

Phoenix

• Send Documentation To

Department of Veterans Affairs Regional Office
    Regional Office
    Henry M. Jackson Federal Building
    915 Second Avenue
    Seattle, WA 98174

Edited by usdart

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Each VARO can only have a certain % of claims. If they go over that %, they then send the claim to another VARO that is below the max % . This happens a lot, I wouldn't be too alarmed.

Is what I would be alarmed about is the ebenfits site. It is seldom up to date, accurate and contains mis-information.

Each VARO can only have a certain % of claims. If they go over that %, they then send the claim to another VARO that is below the max % . This happens a lot, I wouldn't be too alarmed.

Is what I would be alarmed about is the ebenfits site. It is seldom up to date, accurate and contains mis-information.

Other than submitting IRIS comments does ANYONE know what we as a vet community can do to make eBenefits more accurate & up to date? Just imagine if the site did function with those improvements how better the lines of communication would be between VA & vets. I hate to accept it like it is but like many others, I've exhausted everything idea I know of to improve it. Any serious ideas out there?

LC

Mine was sent to boston from pittsburgh and with in 45 days of boston getting it, it was settled. pittsburgh had it over a year. I even found out on ebenrfits that I was 100% T&P by going to look at the letters available to print out of your rating.

The VA employees are receiving training on the ebenefits site. Who can add, update, make corrections, etc. The site was put into operation with no direction on how to maintain it (imagine that, something with no direction from the VA). Once they incorporate a training letter, I honestly believe that this site will be awesome...