VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ok! Got This Much Done

Rate this topic

doogie

I was sitting in my jacuzzi this morning and got a call from my lawyer .They told me i got my PTSD increase from 30% to 50 % so i called my bank and low and behold there was a large deposit from the VA.

I had almost given up but thanks to the encouragement from HADIT elders and others i stuck it out and finally got an increase.

Also today at 1:00 pm my lawyer is mediating with the hearing judge for my heart claim ,IF all goes well i may not have to drive 6 hrs to WINSTONSALEM NC to the in person hearing . The judge might make a decision today and my lawyers say evidence is in my favor, we'll see.

Edited by doogie

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great to hear, and stick around and share battle tactics, we need all the help we can get.

11:30 am Just got a call from my lawyer!!!!! wheeeee!!!!!!!!

i now have a toatl rating of 100% the judge and review officer said my evidence was overwhelming in my favor so i got it all,with back pay to JULY 2010

case closed and i do not have to go to the hearing . thanks everyone in HADIT

this is a battle i have been fighting since 1984. and to recieve 2 ratings and awards in one morning is unbelievable. oK i guess i will change my pants now

YIPPEE!!!!! You persevered and it paid off Doogie!!!!

This is GREAT News!

A Jacuzzi sounds good too....at first I thought you meant an outdoor hot tub! I waited for the temps up here to climb from minus 13 to minus 3 before I went to the store today. Plenty of outdoor hot tubs here in NY but i hope they are well drained...coldest winter I can remember.

I am so glad you told us this good news as we had not heard from you for a while!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use