VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Venting

Rate this question

Slick

Question

Had C&P exam in Nov. overall thought it went well

afterwards asked QTC for copy of results. expected reply was need to obtain from VA

Sent FOUI request for results as well as copy of labs and chest x-ray

received results, but not chest x-ray.

Request sent to VA requesting chest x-ray and received letter telling me have to get them from QTC. see where this is going?

Called QTC case coordinator and told her I have letter from VA telling me to get X-ray from QTC.

QTC said they need to hear direct from VA, so called VA and agent basically said this was BS and was sending info to Regional office.

So my question is- who's on 1st? Just venting

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Sorry to hear your troubles. Venting is ok bud, as many know on here, I ramble all the time. It is better to vent then go knock someone off their feet, Lol. Good luck to you and keep us posted bud. Did the exam go well atleast?

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Oh man, that's just crap. All it should take is a release of info form signed by you and they should fork them over. Gotta love how subcontractors work...

Sorry to hear your troubles. Venting is ok bud, as many know on here, I ramble all the time. It is better to vent then go knock someone off their feet, Lol. Good luck to you and keep us posted bud. Did the exam go well atleast?

Exam did go well. Went from 80% to 90%. IMO Doc is working a package to challenge some of findings we think should have been higher and the new item. That last mile (10%) is a challenge

Never forgive, never forget and never give up- and leave no one behind- ever

• HadIt.com Elder

To go from 90% to 100% you need 50% rating to get to 95% rounded up to 100%. If you can't work file for TDIU, but you probably know this.

To go from 90% to 100% you need 50% rating to get to 95% rounded up to 100%. If you can't work file for TDIU, but you probably know this.

Didn't realize the "rounded up." Waiting to hear back from Doc and what his IMO says

thanks