VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Development Letter......

Rate this question

StreetWalker

Question

So my claim is setting at Preparation for Decision and it says a development letter has been sent. This all happened on the 3rd of this month. So far no letter has shown up. I'm to the point where I'm starting to think it's a stall tactic. If I don't receive the letter tomorrow I guess I'll head down to the RO Monday and talk to my VSO and the VA and see what's going on. It's a TDIU claim and I can't for the life of me figure out what kind of letter they need. 5103 was sent in back in July, C&P exams are complete and have been received. Ortho doctor stated I'm unable to do any kind of work due to the limitations caused by my back and my need to constantly switch positions.

i was in prep for dec. then got kicked back to gathering evidence with a "development letter set".

I never got a letter.

An ACE c&P was scheduled for something I already did a inperson C&P for months ago.

I know you are so stressed bud. I have 6 exams on Friday, including PTSD review for increase, and I am so nervous, but just want to get it out of the way. Quick question bud, whenever you have completed C&Ps for Increase, or FDC, how long til you usually see it complete? Thanks