VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally Done.

Rate this topic

StreetWalker

I live on Lake Fork, one of the best lakes in the Country for Bass and Crappie. Street, my dad was working in Kaufman a while back, and my sister in law lives somewhere near there. Great to heard you are going to be living the well deserved life bud. I had my C&P exams today in Fort Worth for my FDC increase. It was hard on me, but went way better than expected. I hope to hear some good news in the next few month like you. Plus my taxes are 6K a year, it would be nice to be 100% to get rid of the taxes and the 12k I have in student loans. God bless guys, and hope you all have a great weekend.

Lake Fork is nice but expensive, I got a really good deal on my house. Lake Tawakoni is good for Sand Bass and Catfish, cheaper than Lake Fork, but not as pretty. Good luck to you and I hope you find your dream home, your family and you deserve the best.

Not to change the subject but you had the prostate cancer and are a marine. Did you serve at camp lejeune during the contamination period? Congrats to you on the win.

Never did. I'm a west coast Marine.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use