VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

These People Are Experts At Ticking Me Off!

Rate this question

usdart

Question

Just checked ebennies and it states 'Evidence Requested is overDue'.

My Congressman's office mailed it ALL in on Jan 28, 2013. Below is the confirmation email sent to me from Doc Hastings Office.

I wrote them again today asking for help to 'poke them' and make them do thier job.

David,

I received confirmation today that the files you brought to our office have been attached to your VA file.

Thanks,

Sara Schwan

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:43 AM
To: Schwan, Sara

Edited by carlie
�R�e�m�o�v�e�d� �m�e�m�b�e�r�s� �n�a�m�e

Harleyman had a good posting on this a while back. Basically, there's some sort of internal check off list that doesn't ever get checked off. It doesn't mean your submissions aren't there.

Also...might want to remove your name and email address from your posting above!

Harleyman had a good posting on this a while back. Basically, there's some sort of internal check off list that doesn't ever get checked off. It doesn't mean your submissions aren't there.

Also...might want to remove your name and email address from your posting above!

I do not hide from friends and family..maybe I am being too trusting but, isn't that part of what is wrong today.

• HadIt.com Elder

On Ebenefits it says the VA is waiting for third parties in form of 5103 Waiver Review. It has been overdue for 6 months. I have called the VA and given sworn statement that I have no other information. I have sent them a sworn letter (Statement in Support of Claim) swearing I have no more evidence and to decide my claim on what they have. Nothing changes on Ebenefits except date for completion of my claim extends. I have sent IRIS. Is the VA just not together on this? This was supposed to be FDC.

I do not hide from friends and family..maybe I am being too trusting but, isn't that part of what is wrong today.

That means the file is sitting in the wrong pile. Someone looks and says ' oh, can't do anything on that one it is waiting for the Veteran to act'.