VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pms

Berta

find that I seem to be repeating at the board the same thing I stated in past PM responses-

to some of the same people-

I turned my PM thing off- now it says it is on but I cannot read the past PMs.

How does one read their past PMs?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta:

Go to My Controls and follow the links. You can delte PM's by checking the box next to them and clicking on delete.

Thanks Pete- I turned it off again-

I have watched some unusal actions here for over a week at the stats where you can see who is on line and who is reading what-

our former member spent more time there last week then on the board, continually accessing the list of our members and their profiles, etc.

He was very PC savvy when it came to looking over the info at this board on all of us-and using Google on us.

And last Saturday those 258 guests had me concerned not to mention google registering as a new member,and viewing topics and also emailing a topic-how does google do that?

Thanks again- no more PMS or emails for me- I need to protect my stuff and like Dataman said-you can put a lot of $$ into protection and still get a virus- Veterans Voice has a list of the new email scams to vets.

• Founder

Google crawls the site it crawls the web. There have been no new users on the board since the end of august because i have not had time to review and approve them i hope to get to this next week.

Guest cannot view member profiles