VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Moving My Primary Care

Rate this question

ineedhelp

Question

I am getting therapy at a Vet Center and it has been decided that I should take medication to get thru this process..to get the medication I need to change my primary care to this local VA clinic... if I change my primary care to this facility will it in any way cause my PTSD claim (applied for in a different state different area) to be slowed down or am I over thinking this..don't want to go back north to the COLD but if a change in any way will slow my claim ...thanks for your thinking....

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

that is what I am getting at...does the the claim file follow me to the new area where it may go to the bottom of the pile...it is not the end of the world to go back north... it is just that the therapist I am working with has been very helpfull...

Two reasons a file would move. One if you request it while a claim is going and two if you need and exam the current RO will forward to new regional office of jurisdiction. So if you had your exams you should be ok IMHO. If they need an exam it will be forwarded or clarification of exam it will be forwarded. Jmho