VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Preparation For Notification

Rate this question

usdart

Question

Thanks Thadine and Navy! I know I shouldn't be, but I'll be watching Ebennies like a hawk today...I mean, it would only make sense that they would want to get this claim off their books before the next Monday Morning Report, doesn't it? LOL!

My last claim (migraines) was in prep for notification, then went backwards one step, then forward again at the same time I got a letter from my DAV rep saying my claim was awarded the max rating for migraines -- 50% -- raising my overall to 90%. It's sat in prep for notification ever since. But after the site came back up Sunday, suddenly it shows three pieces of evidence past due, two of which don't even come from me and one that I provided over a month ago.

Mine says 'I NEVER sent the required evidence'. My Congressman called and they DO have it in my file.

This tells me whoever updates does not do it correctly or does not know this info.

I am still in Prep for Notification, but, I hope to change this week to Notification.

You can call the 1-800 number and ask them to look at your file and verify they do have the info.