VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Write Your Cogressmen & Reps

Rate this question

gdsnide

Question

To: gdsnide@hotmail.com

Subject: FW: Re: 100% Disabled Vets

Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 03:19:03 -0500

From : Michael Mitchell <michael.c.mitchell@us.army.mil>Sent : Sunday, September 3, 2006 4:50 PMTo : gary schneider <gdsnide@hotmail.com>Subject : Re: 100% Disabled Vetsspacer.gifi.p.previous.gif|i.p.next.gif|i.p.delete.gif|i.p.folder.inbox.gifInboxGary,

Presently you have no eligibility with space-a. It is my hope this can be changed by two routes:

1. HR 1188 - sponsored by Rep. Bob Filner of California, would give the privilege to 50% DAVs and up. Write your Congressional delegation and tell them to support it by joining it and introducing a companion into the Senate.

2. A study mandated by Public Law 109-163 - the 2006 Defense Authorization Act - calls for a study of the issue. Tell your Congresionals to prevent it from becoming a 'non-study' full of cut and paste boiler plate from previous DoD pronouncements against expanding the privilege. They will do this if permitted.

Though you have contributed so much in health and well-being to my childrens' freedoms, there is yet this battle for you and your peers. Let me know if you have any questions on what I've written. Some days are better than others for clarity of writing!

Cordially,

Mike Mitchell, SFC/USAR/ret

Ann Crawford wrote:

Gary, I am not an expert on this, but we do have one who works with us, Mike Mitchell, usa, ret. Please go to our website www.militaryliving.com <http://www.militaryliving.com>

read the red box at the top - and then click to read our travel newsletter. In it you will find the info 100% or more vets need to know. It says, "if yo are 100% DAV, widow/widower, etc., click here. He has a lot of info in the links - it will take you a few hours to read it all and digest it all - someone is on your side! Please pass the word to your fellow DAVS Ann

On 9/1/06, *gary schneider* <gdsnide@hotmail.com <mailto:gdsnide@hotmail.com>> wrote:

To whom it may concern,

Was wondering if 100% compensated Veterans were eligible to fly

Space A.

Thank you for your time.

GARY

Mr.Smith E Mails Washington will tell you all your Senators & reps you have

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question