VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Unbelievable!

Rate this topic

usdart

Include the information in this row You have one or more service-connected disabilities: Yes Include the information in this row Your combined service-connected evaluation is: 100% Include the information in this row and the one below it Your current monthly award amount is: $2858.24 The effective date of the last change to your current award was: December 01, 2013 Include the information in this row You are considered to be totally and permanently disabled due to your service-connected disabilities: Yes

If this is not success, I don't know what is!

Thanks to everyone here, I could NOT have done it alone. I had NO VSO and went by the recomendations on this site by people who know!

Thanks, Thanks Thanks..

Include the information in this row

You have one or more service-connected disabilities:

Yes

Your combined service-connected evaluation is:

100%

Include the information in this row and the one below it

Your current monthly award amount is:

$2858.24

The effective date of the last change to your current award was:

December 01, 2013

You are considered to be totally and permanently disabled due to your service-connected disabilities:

Yes

If this is not success, I don't know what is!

Thanks to everyone here, I could NOT have done it alone. I had NO VSO and went by the recomendations on this site by people who know!

Thanks, Thanks Thanks..

Wow...Congratulations usdart, you went from 10% to 100% P&T??!! You are blessed :)

Shyne-I

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use