VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Gulf War 2012-2013 Report

Rate this question

pacmanx1

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

thanks

you know all the lipshits they are claiming they are doing and are supposed to be doing in the Va WITH REGARDS TO GULF WAR VETS is all a big, lie. NOBODY ever even mentions or has every mentioned anything to me abt the gulf war at the va hospital, other than when I requested the gulf war exam. They have never tried to connect any ilneeses I have with the gulf war, its all a horse and pony show. The only thing they are harvesting the data for, is for thier own internal uses. We were and are a big experiment. We were GASSES we were TOXIFIED. we were INJECTED with EXPERIMENTAL drugs, never before tested on humans.

DONT EVER FORGET THESE FACTS. THEY USED US AS GUINEA PIG.S

They are doing a long term study of us as a block, just like the nuclear testing they did in the 50s and 60s. They string us along under the guise of hope for treatment, to keep us from walking away from the va. If we walk away, thier study is comprimized

I wish I could aford private health care, I would walk away from the VA and tell them to kiss my ass and go find another rat to study.

Edited by 63SIERRA

63Sierra I agree with you on most parts. The problems that I see in the future for myself and others like me is what happens when we can't afford private health care and we have to rely on the VA to be our ethical provider. This statement scares the crap out of me. With some of the good that the VA can and does provide, I ask myself, is it really going to be enough. Will it ever be enough? I tend to think of it now days like this. Use the VA medical system for what it's worth, but don't, I mean don't rely on them totally, I think you will live a much happier life that way. I know that some people might not have a choice, financially speaking, but if you can folks it imperative that you do so.

Got the 2014 GULF WAR REPORT today. same ole same ole bullshit. they are acknowledging the ilnesses that are very common among gulf war vets, and saying they are presumptive, but when we go make claims for them they weasel thier way out of them. right there in black and white its says SLEEP DISTURBANCES/ I have sleep disturbance called sleep apnea, and they denied me . Its all a horse and pony show. Its a huge study, of thier experimental toxic war. They are stringing us along to get the data. They may have others fooled but they havent fooled me. ROT IN HELL YOU DIRTY BASTARDS.

And they have the nerve to say.. thanks for your service when we call. yeah thank you too you festering boil on my ass/

I encourage all gulf war veterans do not give them any more data than you have to, to get health care, untiul they start fullfiulling thier promise, and following the law, and start actually service connecting our conditions.

Edited by 63SIERRA

Got the 2014 GULF WAR REPORT today. same ole same ole bullshit. they are acknowledging the ilnesses that are very common among gulf war vets, and saying they are presumptive, but when we go make claims for them they weasel thier way out of them. right there in black and white its says SLEEP DISTURBANCES/ I have sleep disturbance called sleep apnea, and they denied me . Its all a horse and pony show. Its a huge study, of thier experimental toxic war. They are stringing us along to get the data. They may have others fooled but they havent fooled me. ROT IN HELL YOU DIRTY BASTARDS.

And they have the nerve to say.. thanks for your service when we call. yeah thank you too you festering boil on my ass/

I encourage all gulf war veterans do not give them any more data than you have to, to get health care, untiul they start fullfiulling thier promise, and following the law, and start actually service connecting our conditions.

Yes, they screwed me over the same way but I still have reconsiderations going on so I don't want to mess things up anymore than what they are now.

did u get the 2014 report yet/i got mine yesterday it says right on the report if the condition you have is on the presumptive list. YOU DO NOT NEED PROOF A CONNECTION BETWEEN ILNESS AND THIER MILLITARY SERVICE IN SOUTHEAST ASIA . PERIOD.

Edited by 63SIERRA