VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ambushing By Doctor At C&p Exam!

Rate this question

retiredat44

Question

I went to an exam and was treated badly, Ambushed! the VA is getting even worse in the way it treats vets when they go for C&P exams. I am extremely angry at the one I just had. I have had a few over the years. I am already very sick, and suffering terribly, but they are getting away with ambushing vets, plays physiological games and demanding answers they want! I would like to know if there is an organization that vets and write and contact to voice their concerns about horrible treatment at these exams. I am very angry, and what makes it worse I do not have the health to waste on anger. But, they need to be reined in, and the people who runt he VA fired and get some compassionate people, not just some evil bully. I know they would round file my single complaint, but if enough victims complained, and get media attention, maybe the bad people would have lights on them like cockroaches.

• HadIt.com Elder

Complain to your congressman. They are the ones who tell the VA they are spending too much on compensating vets. *&^% rolls down hill and it rolls all the way from congress. If congress gave the VA the word that then needed to give vets real benefit of doubt and treat them all with compassion it would happen. Behind the smiles and BS those very same congress critters are thinking who they have to cut to maintain bennies for their big money supporters. This is how it works in the USA.

Most Hospitals have an 800 # on the bulletin board that you can make complaints about

the doctors and hospital. I think its a # in Washington DC I have use it before with some

good results just been a while and my mind forgets a lot. RU

The best way to fix/improve the Veterans Heath System is to establish a law that requires all members and employees of congress, the executive and legal branch to receive health care from the VHA. Doctors to staff the clinics in DC will be rotated in and out (randomly) from the entire provider base at the VHA(TDY assignments).

I know it will never happen, but if all Federal Employees had to get the same healthcare as veterans.....We would see significant change and it would occur in a hurry!

As for what to do, use the complaint system(patient advocate), if you have proof of innapropriate/cruel treatment, find a reporter!

Edited by 71M10

Well you need to let us know what happened in there, before we can help you. Did the Examiner go out of the way to mistreat you, or did he questioned one of your conditions? Is there sufficient evidence to support your claim? We just need an idea bud. I have 15 C&P exams in the last 2 years, and I have had a lot of bad experiences, but a few of the Docs actually wrote good support for my claims. God Bless, Good Luck, and sorry you are upset.

I'm batting 50/50...two exams, one good, one bad. The one good was at the VA clinic, the one Bad was civilian outfit. I just saw on my ebenefits that I am to be scheduled for another or more exams between now and June 15th. I worry also. I have reached a point that I believe everything is political, we are pawns...when someone at the very top is up for reelection....they loosen the strings on Vets and active duty and broadcast all day and night on TV what all the great things they are doing...Election over......orders go out to dig in heels and give nothing.....if at all possible. Of course that is only my OPINION. I'm at a point where if a government person in any position at any level of gov't tells you something....Figure only 20% of it might be true, and 90% of that has a spin on it. But we gotta do what we gotta do....They just had a big report on Fox News about how VA is screwing over everyone with hearing problems and something needs to be done about it. I know I fall into that group and sure most everyone on here is the same. Crazy how they tell you you are nearly deaf, give you a hearing aid, then say you have a 95% comprehension factor so zero percent disability.

its all a crap shoot. If you get a jackass doc for a CP exam, it will be negative. One of the docs that screwed me over, was the highest rated doc in the area as far as VA concerned. WHY .. well thats easy. because he screws vets over/. I called BS on him sent proof to the VA that he is a goofball and a weasel, and got a new CP. Most of the ones screwing vets dont think you will do any research. They think we are all simpleminded, grenade head dumb GI.s The doc who screwed me, I could tell was an ass. He wouldnt even shake my hand. Told me it spreads germs so he doesnt shake. Later I talked to the other cp doc and he told me, that nobody likes him. He doesnt speak to them, or have any professional rapport, with them. Where did they get this ding a ling? Thats what were dealing with folks. You must be vigilant. and if u feel like your being screwed, dont let it go, request a new CP exam, and report the doctor . VES .. VETERANS EVALUATION SERVICES. 281-756-0707 . I know for a fact they get performance rating.s so call and complain on thier butts if they are idiots. They are making around 190.000 a year, they should do thier jobs correctly.