VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone?

Rate this topic

rmoreno

They just put my reopened claim back to gathering evidence (I told them in June 2013 that there is NO more evidence). The estimated completion date was 2 May 14 (now all of a sudden it reads 2 Aug 15 - 15 months added). Claim was submitted in

June 2014. Been trying to get my TX Vet Commission Representative to find out what the heck is going on. Found out yesterday that my representative retired. I asked them to have another rep give me a call, but that has not happened yet. I am beginning to think the VA's number one priority is to keep vets confused and frustrated. They are sure succeeding in their number one priority.

They just put my reopened claim back to gathering evidence (I told them in June 2013 that there is NO more evidence). The estimated completion date was 2 May 14 (now all of a sudden it reads 2 Aug 15 - 15 months added). Claim was submitted in

June 2014. Been trying to get my TX Vet Commission Representative to find out what the heck is going on. Found out yesterday that my representative retired. I asked them to have another rep give me a call, but that has not happened yet. I am beginning to think the VA's number one priority is to keep vets confused and frustrated. They are sure succeeding in their number one priority.

DH,

I hear ya! Mine went back to Gathering of Evidence a little over a month ago. This si kind of where the checks happen. From what I have heard in my case, the reason it goes back is because there need some corrections done, a CandP needs to be done, or something else. Its a waiting game. You can submit an IRIS question, or call the 1-800 number, to see what is going on. Know that they can not tell you specifics. Being nice helps. I had one be really open with me. Probably told me things that he should have not said, but very helpful.

I won my appeal for 50% Severe Sleep Apnea after 14yrs of fighting......nice check hit the account!!!!! :):):):) I am currently at Prep for Notification on my second claim dated June 5, 2013!!!! This second claim should give me 100% Schedular Rating. The folks up in Baltimore Regional office have been awesome!!!!!

WOW....after 14 years and WOW that you are happy with the Baltimore RO.

Congrats!!!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use