VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Closed

Rate this topic

Kray

So file form VA 21-0958 to attempt to correct their error. How long do you have to file it? I have not received my VA envelope yet as my claim just closed two days ago. I am still learning. Thanks so much.

Navy04 where did you get your information.

killemail how long did it take to correct your problem?

Thanks everyone.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So file form VA 21-0958 to attempt to correct their error. How long do you have to file it? I have not received my VA envelope yet as my claim just closed two days ago. I am still learning. Thanks so much.

Navy04 where did you get your information.

killemail how long did it take to correct your problem?

Thanks everyone.

Congrats - do not submit anything until you have official notice and then be damned sure

somethings wrong before you start squawking any.

jmho

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats if you appealed a decision seems that service condition should apply to when filed but I may be mistaken. If you put in for an upgrade it still should apply to date of request otheriwse a lot here would be cheated out of retro caused by VA delays?

I did not appeal the previous award. My condition got worse with pacemaker implanted so reported condition which included a condition which was secondary to IHD. Still waiting on envelope from VA .

Thank you.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use