VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Stessor Letter

Rate this question

JohnM

Question

Does it have to been in his own hand writing or can he type it out.

He has started to write the letter, but needed to stop cause it was really bothering him to write down things and dates. his hand writting and spelling is terrible and know one can read it. He even has a H of a time reading it.

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I gave some advice under your "just want to cry topic"-

if he doesn't want to deal with this- just drop it and focus on the DMII claim.

Thanks for replies,

I was able to type it for John and we have a pretty good draft of three pages so far.

Just to let you all know that I think this is bull, I can not understand why they would want someone to go through the stress again.

To my idea of thinking if some one was suicidal or had thoughts that this might put them over the edge.

I hope no one does. Where in the world is the logic of the government thoughts Its bad enough to go through it once and then talk about it to Dr.s but to write it down.

well for what its worth we finished John's Stessor letter. 3 pages and he let them know that he was not happy on doing it, but he put everything in. so now we just have to give it to our Rep. Thanks Patrick, we did follow your template, I wish I could write it all down for you's to read but John feels that it makes him look like a monster or something, basically he is a big little xxxxx cat, but I think getting it down in writting will help him understand a few things. He's had trouble with his anger but he has been able to control it,, he usually argues with me and of course I argue back.

Some of his buddies got killed, One guy took a hit right next to him, he call the choppers planes they picked up KIA and WIA he sat next to guys with legs and arms missing, they pickd wounded Vietnamese Civilians, men, women, and kids. all of this is in detail and on the first page. some names of friends put he didn't have names of others. he said they flew every where. he gave details that made him very upset that he actually never said to me before. I know this hurts him inside, the Moving Wall was here in Madison,WI and we went to it, before we got to the wall he started to get emotional