VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Won Bva Case In April. Keep Getting Varo Junk Mail...

Rate this question

Commander Bob

Question

• HadIt.com Elder
I won my BVA case April 23rd. Since then I keep getting innocuous unrelated VARO letters, having nothing to do with my BVA win. Since I received the Big brown envelope, I have gone to the mail box several times and found a nice white VARO envelope sitting there waiting for me!!
Twice since then as I opened the official white letter thinking that the Award letter has finely arrived, it turns out to be some useless VARO bogus junk letter informing me of nothing relating to my case. It's unnerving. Maybe it's just a coincidence,
I'm just curious. Did anyone else receive a clothing allowance info letter today, May 12, 2014?
Thanks,
C.B.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

I got a clothing allowance telling me I have to fill out a form which they didn't sent and send it to the prosthetics department of my local VA med center. Before I would usually get a letter from my prosthetics department with the form to sign and return then they would send me a letter informing to bring my damaged clothing for them to inspect.

• HadIt.com Elder

How long was your case at the BVA?

11 months after the BVA hearing. Then came the "Big Brown Envelope" informing me that I won. ...Still waiting for the VARO to send me the award letter...

Good Luck,

Cmdr. Bob

• HadIt.com Elder

I got a clothing allowance telling me I have to fill out a form which they didn't sent and send it to the prosthetics department of my local VA med center. Before I would usually get a letter from my prosthetics department with the form to sign and return then they would send me a letter informing to bring my damaged clothing for them to inspect.

When did you get the letter?