VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got Me Some Got Me Some Got Me Some

Rate this topic

doogie

Finally after all the years of agony pain and frustration i got a deposit today over six figures.

All i gotta do now is wait for the envelope telling me i got 100% P&T

I gave up one time but decided to fight to my last breath and low and behold won it all through a DRO conference hearing.

I am so glad that GOD has blessed me in this way so that my wife of 49 years will finally be taken care of.

Thank you HADIT and i will inform you all when i get the brown envelope. good luck to everyone still waiting for some justice and consideration from the VA for the service that was so freely given by each one here so unselfishly

I salute you all

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations.Way to hang in there and fight.Mine was finalized on April 11.10% to 100% and still waiting on the big check.Glad to see you got what was due to you!!

CONGRATS DOGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget to apply for your Property Tax exemption(Primary Residence), State hunting/fishing license, up to 2 vehicle plates(free), tuition paid for dependent(s) up to 4yrs of college plus stipend of $900+ per month for each college dependent.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use