VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdiu Claim Denied

Rate this question

JoMo

Question

Established original claim 9-22-10. Obtained a local Congress woman aid to do follow up for me.

Decision was made 70% overall SC in May 9, 2013. What a haul. . whew. . .

October 2013 submitted claim for TDIU. VA shrink Motivated me to do this so I did.

Obtained DAV help on paperwork, We had to submit twice.Then VA wanted the evidence again so it was sent by DAV.

Went into see QTC for they're C& P eval. The progression of some of my disorders has freaked out potential employers so they will not hire me.

The QTC evaluation woman asked me to leave her office, Then said you do not look up[ to this.

My disorder has progressed and keeps me jumping out of my chair about every five minutes or so due to flash backs.

This was not present at my original C&P with QTC..

She reported that I showed improvement in my condition. Don't get it. HOW WOULD SHE KNOW. That is a lie. The woman is a liar.

Just got My denial letter.

I feel like I'm up against the wall and don't know what to do next.

So pissed that I want to smash that person. SMASH.

Just applied for SSDI on May 15th 2014.

Any help out there would be appreciated,.

Thanks

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

just relax. you have plenty of options. A veterans claim is never over, until the veteran says its over. Checking into an independant medical opinion would be a good place to start. if u have medicare you can get one cheap or free. Then you submit that as new evidence. It becomes a contest of who has the biggest stick. usually, VA has ding a lings do the CP exams who dont know thier shit from shinola.

man i really feel for you and wish i could reach out and help you, the ssdi claim can be just as lengthy as the VA claim, you will probably will get a denial from ssdi at about 8 to 10 months, then you will immediately file an appeal or reconsideration at that point, reconsiderations usually take about 2 to 4 months. if that gets denied you will see the ALJ to settle it. make you follow all the steps in case you dont get approved the first time... dont bang your head or smash anybody..lol.....just keep filing NOD. a really old greasy crew chief that used to work with my father got a job at the VA after he retired in the 80's. when i filed my first claim he told me this piece of advice " always keep your name in their face".....i have done that and fought tooth and nail, i have won every decision with sound medical proof and hard work....be pro active in your claim and you will be fine.....good luck.