VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Congress Holds A Va Scandal Hearing & No One Showed Up...

Rate this question

Commander Bob

Question

We also should not loose sight of the other 1000 pound purple elephant in the Arena, and that is the RO s. They are the main subject of our disgust 90 percent of the time. Hopefully changes will be made there as well. Bet some sticky notes are be crumpled up and shredders being emptied quite regularly nowadays/

• HadIt.com Elder
"Take the Target Off Shinseki's Back"
Max Cleland, a disabled Vietnam veteran, is a former U.S. senator and former administrator of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Cmdr. Bob
Edited by Commander Bob

So who should we replace him with?
It may appear that Secretary Shinseki's poker face looks like he may be stonewalling However, his record and his courage in the face of adversity, tells us otherwise.
I would suggest that the fact checkers take a closer look at Gen. Shinseki's record. He has proven himself and he is the right man for the job, now that he is no longer being snowed by the VA lifers... We know what that's like. We have been gamed for years before the Gen. came aboard the VA. .
Would we prefer someone like Dr. Robert L. Jesse, a career VA employee, to take over and continue the status quo, after another VA cover up?
JMHO. Give the Gen. a chance to clean up the mess, that we all know took decades to make. Don't rush to judgment. This isn't McDonalds, It won't be a fast food job.
C.B.

you know why people hopped when told to do something in the millitary, or started shaking in thier boots when news of a general being in the area was heard? FEAR People knew the power these men weilded, and thats what got them hopping.

Theres 2 ways to motivate people, thru respect, or fear. I think Stonewall is a good man, but the way the VA is set up, with no accountability or possibility of meaningful discipline actions, there is no fear.

Now that he has the power the change lives "' shitcan turds and send them home" we shall see how he tempers his sword.

• HadIt.com Elder

you know why people hopped when told to do something in the millitary, or started shaking in thier boots when news of a general being in the area was heard? FEAR People knew the power these men weilded, and thats what got them hopping.

Theres 2 ways to motivate people, thru respect, or fear. I think Stonewall is a good man, but the way the VA is set up, with no accountability or possibility of meaningful discipline actions, there is no fear.

Now that he has the power the change lives "' shitcan turds and send them home" we shall see how he tempers his sword.

H.R. 4031, the Department of Veterans Affairs Management Accountability Act of 2014

http://veterans.house.gov/HR4031

Mr Max said "However, allegations have surfaced that a cover-up of records has gone on in the VA, obscuring the fact that some veterans are not seen quickly for health care and others may have died because of it."

Its not allegations anymore. The Goon doctor and administrator from the Pheonix va , who tried to speed off in her sportscar, (but was told by her lawyer that it didnt look very good to be running from newsmedia) got on the news and admitted to the nation what they were doing. They were falsifying govenment documents, by not logging in accurate information and keeping a secret list.

So lets not act like this is still alleged wrongdoing, It is ADMITTED wrongdoing. Pretzel has hauled ass, and Shenseki dont know nothing,
Also the fact that 26 other Hospitals seem to also be doing the exact same thing, makes me wonder how far up this went. Who all knew ? Did Stonewall know ? we will probably never know.

Heres what i imagine,.. SHENSEKI .. Pretzel, were you aware that this was going on at the VAMCS?

PRETZEL .. Rick I would rather not talk abt it, my resignation is on your desk. thank ye. Adios Amigo. GOOD LUCK. !!! VIA CON DIOS.

Edited by 63SIERRA