VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Congress Holds A Va Scandal Hearing & No One Showed Up...

Rate this question

Commander Bob

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Mr Max said "However, allegations have surfaced that a cover-up of records has gone on in the VA, obscuring the fact that some veterans are not seen quickly for health care and others may have died because of it."

Its not allegations anymore. The Goon doctor and administrator from the Pheonix va , who tried to speed off in her sportscar, (but was told by her lawyer that it didnt look very good to be running from newsmedia) got on the news and admitted to the nation what they were doing. They were falsifying govenment documents, by not logging in accurate information and keeping a secret list.

So lets not act like this is still alleged wrongdoing, It is ADMITTED wrongdoing. Pretzel has hauled ass, and Shenseki dont know nothing,
Also the fact that 26 other Hospitals seem to also be doing the exact same thing, makes me wonder how far up this went. Who all knew ? Did Stonewall know ? we will probably never know.

"falsifying government documents" (Or, just make them "go away")

Seems that's been a way of doing business at the VA for decades. A full investigation should be done.

C&P is undoubtedly the worst, impacting a great number of veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder

Gen. Shinseki has held the Sec. of Vet affairs job longer than any other I understand.

Frank Thomas Hines was a United States military officer and head of the U.S. Veterans Bureau (later Veteran's Administration) from 1923 to 1945.

• HadIt.com Elder
Firing VA Secretary Eric Shinseki is not the answer. Beware of the PACs using vets as pawns for their political gains.

JMHO... As soon as the Secretary is appointed, he is surrounded by a bunch of VA executive lifers, who glad hand him with superficial, overzealous sincerity, while gaming him all the way.

As coincidence would have it. in the 1980s, I was in D.C. lobbying for veterans rights, when I met the new VA Administrator walking in the main entrance of the VA building, as I was walking out, and I witnessed the most pathetic demonstration of glad handing and ass kissing by the VA executive lifers that I have ever seen. You could tell they were trying to manipulate him from the start. We exchanged pleasantries., however I never forget what a snow job he was given..

JMHO. VA Secretary Eric Shinseki got the same treatment, until NOW!!

Cmdr. Bob

Yes, Bob, I'm afraid the ONLY way the VA has a chance of being 'fixed' is with outside investigation and intervention.

The whole System must be examined, shining light in all those dark crevices and file rooms, to find out how This Thing REALLY operates and where the cancer that must be cut out exists.

Those who work for the VA should be claiming Whistleblower status and any associated financial rewards and abandon ship!