VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Had A C And P Exam Where The Doc Wrote Down Lies( Anyone Else Experience This)

Rate this question

Jesuslives316

Question

Dr Razooki out of the San Diego va office screwed me, first off I couldn't make my first c and p with him because I was having a baby at the hospital which happened on the weekend and my appt was on Monday morning, so I couldn't even cancel the appt till day of. Anyways I met with him later that week. basically I was being evaluated for my knee, which the range of motion is next to none and it buckles outward every time I put weight on it, we'll I picked up the exam from ROI and he made my knee look like a hs football stars knee, that's number one, I also filed for gerds, we'll again he made it look like I only get it when I eat acidic foods, when I have to sleep with my head elevated and I get nautious when I get them. So he screwed me there as we'll, here is the one that really pisses me off, I put in for migraines as well, I told him that they are prostrating and severe and I even told him to write this down because he was just sitting there not listening, we'll I think that's why he must of screwed me, he also said that my migraines were not prostrating in his report. So has anyone ever had a c and p exam where the doc straight screws you in the but like this. All my injuries are documented in my records and I get treatment and medication for them, so it's not like I'm faking it. I had a neuro c and p a week later and he actually wrote that my migraines are completely and frequently prostrating and severe, He even linked to my stressor with an as least as likely as not statement. I just hope that the rater takes the neuros word over dr razookis lies. Any thoughts how the rater might take this, thank you for allowing me to vent.

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes! I have been screwed to the wall by c&p doctor's report. I overcame it. You get an IMO/IME to overcome these bogus C&P exams. The raters do tend to go with the C&P exam doctor's opinion if you have no other newer evidence.

" I had a neuro c and p a week later and he actually wrote that my migraines are completely and frequently prostrating and severe, He even linked to my stressor with an as least as likely as not statement. "

This sounds very positive for your claim.

Thank you, I just hope they don't use the contradiction to lowland or deny benefits, as you know that's what these raters do. Try to find anyway to deny. Thank you for your input, I should be getting my decision any day now and I will update my posts.

I had a C&P on 4/25/14 at the Saginaw MI VA, for PAD secondary to my SC DMII. It was the fastest C&P I ever had, the Dr. did not order a new Doppler of my legs, stated the one I had in August of 2013 was good to use. I was in and out in less than 1/2 hour. I was denied the disability based on The C&P Dr. stating my own personal Drs, did not provide a nexus. She never looked at my C-file, I am amazed, now I am getting a IMO and filing a Reconsideration.

Hugh

I have had over 20 C&Ps in the last year and about 6 more here in the next few months. I definitely know about being screwed, but as long as the Evidence is there, we will always win in the end. I have had a few Examiners treat me like crap, and then rate my conditions well.