VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Is Your Number One Complaint About The Va?

Rate this question

Slowlane

Question

If you had a chance to "air" your number one complaint about the VA what would it be?

1. Medical care?

2. Claim backlog wait time?

3. Total communication breakdown (no way to make your point)?

4. C&P lies?

5. Hamster wheel tactics and deny deny until they die? (my favorite)

CNN has opened the nations eyes over the medical scheduling crimes. Jeff Miller has said that "this is just the tip of the iceberg". CNN has a "Contact Us" link on their website.

This might be our big chance of get some national attention on some of the above items if this (Hadit) website could unite together and go forth in numbers.

However, sadly, this thread will die in less than three days. No messages will go forward to CNN. An opportunity to get some attention before the latest scandal blows over will be lost.

Slowlane

• HadIt.com Elder

I think if there was criminal fraud going on at the VA then FBI could investigate. I think the Attorney General would have to let the FBI loose on the VA. Somehow I don't think that will happen. The FBI is pretty good at catching bank robbers and framing retarded terror suspects like in Tampa recently.

I think if there was criminal fraud going on at the VA then FBI could investigate. I think the Attorney General would have to let the FBI loose on the VA. Somehow I don't think that will happen. The FBI is pretty good at catching bank robbers and framing retarded terror suspects like in Tampa recently.

Isn't it illegal to shred medical evidence, cover up wrong or criminal wrongdoing, LIE, etc?

Hey, if anybody would investigate objectively, there would be a lot of handcuffs needed :biggrin:

• HadIt.com Elder

Isn't it illegal to shred medical evidence, cover up wrong or criminal wrongdoing, LIE, etc?

Hey, if anybody would investigate objectively, there would be a lot of handcuffs needed :biggrin:

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 101 > § 2071

§ 2071. Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

And, then there's this section of the Code that outlines Secretary Peake's obligations.

TITLE 44 > CHAPTER 31 > § 3106

§ 3106. Unlawful removal, destruction of records

The head of each Federal agency shall notify the Archivist of any actual, impending, or threatened unlawful removal, defacing, alteration, or destruction of records in the custody of the agency of which he is the head that shall come to his attention, and with the assistance of the Archivist shall initiate action through the Attorney General for the recovery of records he knows or has reason to believe have been unlawfully removed from his agency, or from another Federal agency whose records have been transferred to his legal custody. In any case in which the head of the agency does not initiate an action for such recovery or other redress within a reasonable period of time after being notified of any such unlawful action, the Archivist shall request the Attorney General to initiate such an action, and shall notify the Congress when such a request has been made.

Edited by Commander Bob

For me it is the laziness(or just plain lack or professionalism) of the staff at my local VAMC. Couple of weeks ago during a visit to mental health I had some blood work done. It showed that I had DBII. Made appointment with my primary at the VAMC. While there I also taked about my back pain. Had it for ever and thought it was jus tide effect from the way I walk or limp when kneeds are acting up. I recently found in my smr that right before my medical sep they diagnosed thorasic nueritis at T4 and T5 and also a spur causing right centeral spinal stenosis. This was all on a MRI report with nothing ever reporting on any of the xray reports. I told her that they didn't find it on xray but on MRI. She send me for xrays only and that report says everything looks ok. Asked for MRI but doesn't look like she is going to send me. Instead she just throws Gabapentin and other non narcotic pain meds at me. Seems like the only thing she really cares about is the DBII. Then to top it off, when i downloade MYBLUEBUTTON, her notes stated all kind of errors. Eveything from the meds I am on for major depressive disorder to saying I was offered and denied test that were never even mentioned.

Edited by richmc

AAAYYYYHHH!!!!!!!!! OK after 2 pages of good complaints can we at least come together long enough to select the NUMBER-ONE-COMPLAINT??

And the number-one-complaint is:

• HadIt.com Elder

AAAYYYYHHH!!!!!!!!! OK after 2 pages of good complaints can we at least come together long enough to select the NUMBER-ONE-COMPLAINT??

And the number-one-complaint is:

The Chairman of the House Veterans Committee said, "This Deception and Incompetence at the VA without any accountability is more than just a shame. It's a disgrace."