VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Requesting A New C&p

Rate this question

hmcquade

Question

Is it possible to request a new C&P? I had one on 4/25/14, it lasted less than 1/2 hour and my claim for PAD secondary to my SC DMII was denied based on what the C&P Dr. wrote even though I had 2 Drs. who are treating me stated it was connected.

Has anyone very tried to get a new C&P, if so how do you do it and with whom?

Thanks,

Hugh

Hugh--

To clarify, neither of your 2 doctor statements said the DMII had caused the PAD?

Both Drs. stated the PAD was secondary to my DMII

If not, then yes you will need to proceed with getting IMEs.

Sorry, but your VSO sounds like an idiot! Getting a proper nexus statement is the only reason to submit a doctor statement for a new contention. This is VA Claims 101.

I sent a letter to the supervisor Doug Wells 2 weeks ago telling him how upset I was and never received a reply, I am very upset with the Detroit DAV.

There a book you might want to read. It's called the Veterans Benefit Manual. It will help you more than any VSO.

Thanks. I met with my private PCP today she is 100% behind me and is going to write a IMO that the VA will not be able to ignore after seeing my Military documents today and agrees the DAV SO was not advocating for me. She is a great Doctor.

Hugh

Edited by hmcquade