VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone Use David Anaise Md Jd

Rate this question

hmcquade

Question

Well I sent him and email on May 11th inquiring about help with a denied claim. I get a call from him on Memorial day, he leaves me a voice mail messaging stating he reaches out on Memorial day to help Veterans, he read my email and could help me with my Claim, that was denied, for PAD secondary to my SC DMII.

So the Dr. sends me forms and contacts to sign, he wants to get my C-File, he wants 20% of my back pay if we win, and if I fire him during the course of his investigation he is entitled to $350.00 an hour for the work he did.

Wow all I wanted was a Nexus letter, it is written on his website he charges $1500.00 for a Nexus letter. I don't mind a person making living but WOW!!

I do not think this is reaching out and helping. So I called him and left him a voice mail message, sent him several emails about all this money he wants, so far he has not gotten back to me

Thanks,

Hugh

Sometimes you get what you pay for...

He is both a doctor and a lawyer, so I would expect an outstanding nexus letter from him.

20% is standard.

When I looked into IMEs from various docs, I was quoted:

$500

Are you sure you were both on the same page as to whether he would be representing you as an attorney or a physician? His site also says he is an attorney admitted to practice before the U.S Court of Appeals for Veteran's Claims. The percentage of the back pay would be appropriate for legal representation.

Thanks you two, both of your are correct, he and I were not on the same page. We emailed each other yesterday. He though I wanted him to represent me legally and all I wanted was a nexus letter, He charges 1500.00 for the letter. He appears to have a great background and I may go for it. I have been taking with Dr. William Sniger, from Massachusetts, (my old home).

anyone work with Dr. Sniger?

Thanks,

Hugh

Edited by hmcquade

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use