VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone Use David Anaise Md Jd

Rate this question

hmcquade

Question

Well I sent him and email on May 11th inquiring about help with a denied claim. I get a call from him on Memorial day, he leaves me a voice mail messaging stating he reaches out on Memorial day to help Veterans, he read my email and could help me with my Claim, that was denied, for PAD secondary to my SC DMII.

So the Dr. sends me forms and contacts to sign, he wants to get my C-File, he wants 20% of my back pay if we win, and if I fire him during the course of his investigation he is entitled to $350.00 an hour for the work he did.

Wow all I wanted was a Nexus letter, it is written on his website he charges $1500.00 for a Nexus letter. I don't mind a person making living but WOW!!

I do not think this is reaching out and helping. So I called him and left him a voice mail message, sent him several emails about all this money he wants, so far he has not gotten back to me

Thanks,

Hugh

Have any of you who have received an IMO from Dr. Bash, as we have, had your RO dismiss it simply because he did not personally examine the veteran? That happened to us.

I'm almost certain that would be error, unless it was something specific that they have to address in person. Nothing says this at all, I would be filing a NOD on that.

Edited by CBaker84

I spoke with Doctor Anaise over the phone a little while back. Very professional, and pretty much tells it like it is. The $1,500.00 fee is for an IMO for all claimed conditions combined that he finds a nexus for. Not a "per" condition rate, but for the whole thing. Not too bad in the long run.

As I mentioned, he seemed very professional and courteous. I've thought of using him, but still researching the benefit of obtaining an IME instead, just for the fact that a doctor would actually examine me instead of an IMO records review. I've never done either before, outside of an IMO from my personal oncologist, so I want to make sure I spend my money in the right direction for my own personal case.

Well, that's my two bits worth. Happy Labor Day all.

Mark

Re Dr Bash: i think he had issues like that in the past but not recently. You should get with Dr. Bash and your RSO with the specific denial wording. He does both IMEs and IMOs, and if he did an exam with you before writing his letter, they can't justify a denial based on no exam.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use