VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone Use David Anaise Md Jd

Rate this question

hmcquade

Question

Well I sent him and email on May 11th inquiring about help with a denied claim. I get a call from him on Memorial day, he leaves me a voice mail messaging stating he reaches out on Memorial day to help Veterans, he read my email and could help me with my Claim, that was denied, for PAD secondary to my SC DMII.

So the Dr. sends me forms and contacts to sign, he wants to get my C-File, he wants 20% of my back pay if we win, and if I fire him during the course of his investigation he is entitled to $350.00 an hour for the work he did.

Wow all I wanted was a Nexus letter, it is written on his website he charges $1500.00 for a Nexus letter. I don't mind a person making living but WOW!!

I do not think this is reaching out and helping. So I called him and left him a voice mail message, sent him several emails about all this money he wants, so far he has not gotten back to me

Thanks,

Hugh

free_spirit_etc---

It is great to see you back on the site! I missed your posts for several months. I learn a lot from you!

Awww.... thanks!

It is amazing how easy it is to get out of practice.

Or it could be my brain is slowing down....

Or both...

I want to put it on the record that Dr. Anise thought I wanted to hire him for legal representation, so he was quoting his legal fees. Once he knew I just need a IMO he stated he charges $1500.00 for that and I can send him all necessary document that will support my claim. I hope no one was offended by my original post, I was really shocked.

Thanks,

Hugh

That's about SOP for the price to have a doctor do the work on an IMO for you.

Be sure they have copies of everything needed to support their opinion on

your nexus, with full medical rationale.

jmho

That's about SOP for the price to have a doctor do the work on an IMO for you.

Be sure they have copies of everything needed to support their opinion on

your nexus, with full medical rationale.

jmho

Thanks carlie,

At this time I have sent all of my info. to Dr. Sniger. I met with my private PCP yesterday and she is 100% with me and is writing a full developed IMO/IME. And I meet with my Endocrinologist Tuesday. My DAV SO gave me incorrect information prior to filing my claim, hence the IMO's were not fully developed.

Hugh

No one was offended by your original post. I think everyone is shocked when they find out how much money these things cost! =) :biggrin:

Thanks NavyWife,

I met with my private PCP Friday, she is 100% with me, she is writing a IMO/IME that will show a medical rationale/nexus. I am meeting with my endocrinologist on Tuesday.

Hugh

Hugh

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use