VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Secretary Shinseki Has Resigned

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Source:

Fox News, Pres Obama, 11:19 EST

Jay carney press secretary just resigned as well/ guess hes tired of turning shit into shinola.

Of course it wont fix VA! Its already known the problem is more widespread than JUST Phoenix! A plague of locusts has infested America, and the president responds by squashing the bugs on the White house lawn, telling people the problem is over! Firing a few people in Phoenix wont change the VA culture of denial for Vets, they have to fire multiple VA execs who have approved each others bonuses for "reducing the time it takes for Vets to get a VA appointment with the doc".

they need to hire independent auditors. to find out where the money is going. everything corrupt leads to money. Thats why when asked, the organizaqtions in the va say. oh yes., we have plenty of funds, we dont need anymore. ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT ANYONE TO SEE WHERE THE MONEY IS REALLY GOING. Backroom kickback contracts, and bonuses/

• HadIt.com Elder

Folks to us it is broken. To them, "Heck no" it is working just the way they wanted it to.

It will take an outside of the VA investigation to fix any problems. Can someone post a list of all 42 VA's under investigation. I cant seem it.

Basser

Now they have proof that they lied about the days waiting to see a Doctor. Now they talking Criminal Act!!!

They need to investigate the math they used to reduce the backlog. Another Criminal Act!!!

The number one way to reduce the backlog is to deny the claim...Poof! Gone!!!!!! Except now ITS A CRIMINAL ACT!!!!!!!

Hey all, here in Phoenix.

Husband just needed a script renewal for his Metaforim for DM2.

Called the clinic and the PA wanted to see him before he would ok script. I have told this idiot ( I am a RN ) that the nephrologist had done labs in May and that he wanted him to continue the med for now and that he would let my spouse know when to stop it. The PA wants lab done every 3 months ( what a waste for those who really need it ) we refused....

The VA said he needed to come in and see the PA and get labs every 3 months etc.

I told them there is 1700 vets waiting for appointments and we did not want nor need one as we have all private docs and just need the usual annual script renewal.I told them to call one of the 1700 vets waiting and give them that appointment

Got a call back from clinic later today and they renewed the script for one more month. The PA is afraid to make decisions. I will always take the word of a private doc over the PA at the clinic.

We have a appointment Monday at dental clinic and I plan on speaking to medical director about this PA and his lack of performance. We have been taking this med for 2 years but once we got meds from VA it has been a nightmare.

This is an example .. why is he afraid to do the job he was hired to do. Are they hiring the bottom of the barrel?

PS.. I was not happy when he told us all about his implanted insulin pump.........husband just about fell over......I plan on raising hell about this waste of $$. Yes it is broken and no it wont get better soon.......glad to hear they fired all the PHX leadership team...........I still have a active AZ license and I am so mad I might just go out of retirement to help deal with this mess. God bless you all for those of you who don't have a bitch of a wife to take them on..............later The mad RN