lcurle

ptsd
Waiting Game...need A Hobby

75 posts in this topic

"need a Hobby"

I built a coop and bought about a hundred chickens that occupy my time while I wait for the VA......

Hamslice

4 people like this

Icurl Since you have had you C&P for the PTSD it should not be that long. It is was established that you can't work because of your PTSD you should file for TDIU. I would not wait years to get 100% scheduler for PTSD if I could not work. I got TDIU in 2001 when I was 70%. I am 90% now and I can tell you it is pretty hard to get to 100% little by little. VA math makes it very difficult. The closer you get to 100% the harder it gets to get there. File for SSDI as well if you cannot work for at least a year.

John

1 person likes this

Who can I call to get a copy of the C&P exam?

If the VA did it you can find it on Ebenefits. If QTC did it then you must call the VARO and probably ask in writing but I am not sure. The medical release of information office usually will give you a copy at the local VA hospital where you took the exam. The Exam will tell you pretty much where the VA's head is at with your increase. The raters use the C&P if there is no other information to show an increase in disability.

yeah the VA did it, I searched ebennies but no luck

extended out again.....part of me wants to lock and load......grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Popular Forums Common VA Disabilities