VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hve 2 New Ime

Rate this question

hmcquade

Question

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Well I was told by a DAV SO, not the ones I used for the original claim, that if I file a Reconsideration with IMO/IME that the clam would be done quicker. and I am really not sure what I should state in the Reconsideration letter. I found the RO and the C&P Dr. were inaccurate and biased.

Hugh

Well I was told by a DAV SO, not the ones I used for the original claim, that if I file a Reconsideration with IMO/IME that the clam would be done quicker. and I am really not sure what I should state in the Reconsideration letter. I found the RO and the C&P Dr. were inaccurate and biased.

Hugh

Excellent question Hugh. How much time do you have to file your reconsideration???? The more time you have the better answers you will get from this board. Start building your reconsideration now and continue to submit good questions. SL

Slowlane is right.

A reconsideration request does not alter or stop the NOD deadline.

"and I am really not sure what I should state in the Reconsideration letter."

" I found the RO and the C&P Dr. were inaccurate and biased." I am sure ..but....t doesnt matter what you found, it matters what the IMO/IME docs found.

As long as these IMOs/IMEs conform to the IMO/IME criteria here at hadit in our IMO forum, the VA will consider them as probatiove evidence.

I assume they both had copies of any negative C & P exam results to shape their opinion with, as well as all pertinent medical records.

I too wonder how much time you have before the NOD deadline.

I filed for reconsideration of denial of my 2004 CUE claim, and the VA responed to me many times acting like they were 'working on' the CUE.

Bu they were really just trying to piss away my NOD deadline.I filed NOD at the last minute.

Just ask them to reconsider their decision based on the enclosed evidence, identify the evidence enclosed , ,copy all of it and get a proof of mailing.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use