VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

?wtf Va?

Rate this question

killemall

Question

I recently lost my job. Im financially still ok with food and shelter ect. So dont worry.

I have a claim that is a year old and I check ebennies almost daily and call the 1800 VA number once or twice a month.

So today Im on ebennies and I see that on the items requested but not received section its sqys...29 may opened dbg audio hearing loss exam...29 may dbg audio hearing exam closed.

Im like what the freak (wtf) is this and call the Va.

The Va says ai missed my hearing loss c&p exam in march 2014. I explain that I never received a letter or phone call ect. As well I explained that I call atleaste once a month every month and no one said anything about a c&p exam in feb mar april ect. They only requested that I send my evidence by apr 1st wich I did.

Supposedly Im going to be rescheduled but who knows how long that will take.

This is total BS!!!!!!

Im currently 30% from hearing loss and 10% from tinitus for a total of 40% since 2011.

Based on my last three hearing exams from three differant private drs my hearing loss rating will be somewhere between 40 to 60% plus the 10% for tinitus.

This could possibly result in tdiu.

I need this deserved rating very badly in my life right now and here goes the VA saying that I dont show up to a c&p...wtf man.....

I just dont know what to say....I feel very shafted. If they say that they sent me a letter...then how about an email or phonecall just to confirm the mail was delivered...throw me a freaking bone here!

I got a phone call 4 days before my last CP exam., no letter, nothing, Ive started looking on the ebenifits appointment calender since then, because the va sure isnt going out of thier way to let veterans know.

I recently lost my job. Im financially still ok with food and shelter ect. So dont worry.

I have a claim that is a year old and I check ebennies almost daily and call the 1800 VA number once or twice a month.

So today Im on ebennies and I see that on the items requested but not received section its sqys...29 may opened dbg audio hearing loss exam...29 may dbg audio hearing exam closed.

Im like what the freak (wtf) is this and call the Va.

The Va says ai missed my hearing loss c&p exam in march 2014. I explain that I never received a letter or phone call ect. As well I explained that I call atleaste once a month every month and no one said anything about a c&p exam in feb mar april ect. They only requested that I send my evidence by apr 1st wich I did.

Supposedly Im going to be rescheduled but who knows how long that will take.

This is total BS!!!!!!

Im currently 30% from hearing loss and 10% from tinitus for a total of 40% since 2011.

Based on my last three hearing exams from three differant private drs my hearing loss rating will be somewhere between 40 to 60% plus the 10% for tinitus.

This could possibly result in tdiu.

I need this deserved rating very badly in my life right now and here goes the VA saying that I dont show up to a c&p...wtf man.....

I just dont know what to say....I feel very shafted. If they say that they sent me a letter...then how about an email or phonecall just to confirm the mail was delivered...throw me a freaking bone here!

Sorry about the job loss, yeah the VA can really mess things up. Stay strong!

Hugh

• HadIt.com Elder

You can get them to give you a make-up exam. I had the same thing happen to me more than once. Once the VA cancelled the exam and then said I was a no show and denied my claim within 30 days. After you get your rating let your congressman know what the VA did to you. They have done this 10,000 times.

"Based on my last three hearing exams from three differant private drs my hearing loss rating will be somewhere between 40 to 60% plus the 10% for tinitus"

Does the VA have copies of those exams?