VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question.

Rate this question

Case32

Question

Hello all, I am prior Army 2005-2010, Iraq 2007 and 2009. I am new here and have a question about your P&C appointment for mental health (PTSD). After leaving I felt really good, getting things off my chest and all. After a day of thinking about it, I feel there are some questions I should have answered differently. My memory is terrible and I blow alot of things off, to not worry about them again. Therefor, I feel I said no to a few questions that probably shouldve been yes. Anyways, did everyone go through this after the exam? Again, maybe its just my anxiety acting again, I was just curious if anyone else felt this way. I have Sleep Apnea and severe anxiety disorder diagnosed by the VA, I'm on a CPAP and take zoloft for anxiety. Thoughts/comments?

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

It is a common "alpha male" response to deny anything is wrong even when things are very wrong....you even convince yourself that it's no big deal.

• In Memoriam

You should file a claim for sleep apnea. Can't remember but I think tha Cpap will get 50%.

I just got an appointment with a psychologist. I requested one eight years ago. They are a little late for this one. I think these congressional hearing about people being put off is having some kind of effect.

There is always things that we wish we would have talked about.

Sleep apnea with CPAP is 50%.